Register Now for USMEF’s May Meeting
Registration is open for USMEF’s Board of Directors Meeting, May 20-22, 2015, in San Antonio, Texas. As usual, the meeting will feature USMEF’s signature insights into the international red meat marketplace and examinations of timely issues, including:
- Opportunity Cuts: USMEF's marketing programs are designed to increase exports of under-utilized and under-valued cuts. Learn about the markets to which specific cuts are targeted, and how they are prepared, packaged and merchandised.
- Branding: Experts and industry insiders will discuss how brands impact customer purchases in international markets. Learn about the role of brands, their intrinsic and extrinsic attributes, competition between brands and the future of branded products.
In addition, USMEF’s international directors will present market updates, and USMEF will unveil its strategic marketing plan. USMEF BOD meetings allow members to learn about the challenges and opportunities facing the export markets and to give their input on the future direction of USMEF marketing programs.
The meeting also offers many opportunities to network during the breaks, meals and reception. The Hyatt Regency San Antonio’s central location puts you in the middle of the action, in sight of the world famous Alamo and next to San Antonio’s famed River Walk.
- Early Bird Registration — Monday, April 20
- Hotel Reservation USMEF Group Rate — Friday, April 24
- Meeting Cancellation — Friday, May 1
Questions? Contact Jackie Boubin, director of meeting services, at (303) 623-6328 or email@example.com.